Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Old work, new spot

I decided to make a large post of some of my 'best' work from over the years. Most of these drawings were on Deviant Art but I want them on the blog with a more direct link. Also, since my website is in the works this will serve as my 'mini portfolio'.


Fire Stallions, Acrylics, Project in Color Theory experimenting with the color red and transparency.


Baby Still Life, Charcoal Pencils, Independent project experimenting with still life


Childhood Innocence, Charcoal Pencils, independent project


Dragon Lady, Colored Pencil, independent


Wyoming Knott, Pen and Ink, gift for a friend


The L was Licked, Pencil, Project for Commercial Illustration


Harvesting Squirrel, Scratch board with a water color wash, independent


In Loving Memory, Scratch board with a water color wash, gift for a friend


Tropical Pepper, Water color and marker, independent

No comments: