Sunday, July 25, 2010

3 New Pieces

I've been busy this week trying to finish up on some artwork. First is a commission of two adorable Dachshunds named Pete and Porsche.
Medium: Pastel Pencil
Size: 5x7
CLICK TO VIEW FULL SIZE














Since my gallery show is only a month away I've been trying to work on "generic" pet portraits. My first is a Pug. There are so many Pug owners out there and I thought I'd create a piece to honor them. This certain Pug is doing the classic "head tilt".
Medium: Scratchboard with a watercolor wash


And last but not least...I wanted to add more cat scratchboard to my portfolio. This adorable cat is catching snowflakes. This is one of the few scratchboards I think looks best completely black and white.
Medium: Scratchboard
Size: 5x7
CLICK TO VIEW FULL SIZE

1 comment:

TRFInterns said...

Pete and Porcia look really good. My mom says she likes it too :D I also really like the cat catching snowflakes one :D