Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Serval Twins & Pet Products

I finished the Serval scratchboard. I'm happy with the results and can't wait to see it featured in the FCF journal! Prints are available and a portion of the proceeds will go to the FCF. You can purchase via my artfire store or directly from the FCF store.
Title: The Serval Twins
Medium: Scratchboard with watercolor wash
Size: 8x10
CLICK TO VIEW FULL SIZE
















Other then art I occasionally like to share books, clothing, etc. that I love that are based on animals. One of my favorite websites to purchase animal related products is Bradford Exchange. I have purchased this adorable wallet with German Shepherd because GSDs look very similar to my Ellie. I'm continuously getting comments whenever I take out my wallet. It's great quality! I've had it a year and it still is in great condition.

I also have this beautiful necklace. It was a birthday gift. Beautifully crafted. Now Bradford Exchange has come out with these adorable tote bags! I'll have to save up! Yes, their products aren't cheap but the quality and clever items are worth it. Certainly a place I love to splurge when I can!

1 comment:

TRFInterns said...

Hi Jess!!! I decided to give you and your blog the Adorable Blog Award :D Go check out my blog (the first post at the top explains everything). I hope all is well with you and I hope to either see or hear from you (or both!!) soon. ::HUGS::

--Emily